MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
18th May 2017
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Hi, I want to thank you for the beautiful clothes. I absolutely love them. The cotton silk is so soft and cool. Your seamstresses do impeccable work! Thank You So Very Much! I will be ordering more!
18th May 2017
STEP 1 - Select your uniform and select Yes to custom made as per example below
When you have found a uniform that you want to order be sure to read all of the full product description about it on that page. At the end of the product description you will note a set of choices like this.
1. Neck - measure around the base of your neck and we will add 2" / 5cm to the measurement supplied.
2. Sleeve length - all measurements for sleeves are taken with your arm resting by your side, then measure from the base of your collar at the side of your neck, (not centre back), along your shoulder and down your arm.
Long sleeves with a cuff and frog buttons or elastic - measure as above to the wrist and we will add 3 to 4" / 8 - 10cm in length to allow the fabric to fold over the back of your hand.
All other sleeves including FOLDED CUFFS, HEMMED, PIPING, SHORT, ELBOW, 3/4 - measure as above to the desired length, we will supply the length provided by you.
3. Wrist - measure around your wrist bone or widest part of the wrist - we will add 1" / 5cm for a standard cuff with 2 frog buttons or elastic.
4a. Jacket length front of body - your arms should be resting by your side with your hand on your leg. Measure from the shoulder seam at the base of the collar down your front to the desired length. Competition length is generally to the tip of the index finger, it will generally be a little over half way between your crotch and knee.
4b. Jacket length back - measure from the same position as above (from the shoulder seam at the base of the collar) then down your back to the desired length so the jacket is level to the floor all the way around.
5. Chest/bust around - measure around your chest/bust, we will add approximately 8" / 20cm to your chest measurement which creates a nice flowing jacket. If your chest is not the widest part of your torso an adjustment will be made to accommodate your waist or hips and the jacket will be tapered accordingly using the measurements you provide in #6 Waist and #7 Hips.
6. Waist around - the elastic in your pants will be made to the waist measurement provided. Most pants include a drawstring.
7. Hips around - measure around the widest part of your hips/bottom. We will add approx. 8-10" / 20-25cm to this measurement.
8. Crotch length - measure from the top of the waistband at the front then through your legs to the top of the waistband at the back. We will add about 2" / 5cm in length plus there is a diamond shaped gusset in the crotch of the pants which adds additional length and width to allow for squats, kicks and various leg extensions.
9. Pants length - measure from your waist to the floor. We will add approximately 3"- 4" / 8-10cm so the fabric falls over your shoe. For a hemmed leg please provide the desired length.
10. Ankle around - measure around your ankle bone. We will add 1 1/2"/ 4cm.
11. Across back of shoulders - for sleeveless tops and shirts/jackets with set in sleeves we may require a measurement across the back of your shoulders. Measure shoulder tip to shoulder tip (where your sleeve joins on both sides).
NOTE :- We are able to change any of the above specifications to suit your individual requirements. You may request the changes using the comments section of the form below or by email.
Note: All prices in US Dollars