Click to enlarge image(s)
"First words that came out of my mouth when I unwrapped the contents : “OH. MY. STARS !”
The jacket is gorgeous, so well made, and really reasonably priced for the complexity and quality of the garment. I’m in awe !
I couldn't be happier about what I have received. Thank you, and thank your team of very talented tailors so very much :) " Fred 16th December 2014
What a stunning jacket this is, double dragons; double luck or double strength depending on your interpretation. We are really please to be able to offer the jacket to our Tai Chi Tranquility customers. I have seen the jacket, or similar, on Ebay for $25 and Amazon for $50, we can't possibly make it for that sort of price, the embroidery cost more than that!
You will wear the jacket for special occasions and demonstrations so we are offering it in Japanese Silk (blend of 70% silk, 30% cotton/polyester) as the primary fabric and our quality satin for the lining. You will feel great and look the part. The image shows the jacket in black and gold but you can order it in any of the available colors (for the particular fabric), example black with red embroidery, lining and trim. Each component can be a different color. Click on the thumbnail to see the color charts.
This beautiful Tai Chi jacket has our standard features such as 7 frog buttons down the front, Mandarin collar and side slits, if your preference is for a complete Tai Chi uniform, I have also included pants in the options.
We generally construct this jacket with set in sleeves rather than raglan so if you are able to provide the measurement across the back of the shoulder we will supply a nicer fitting jacket for you. We would appreciate the sleeve length and around the arm where it joins the torso, follow the diagram and have your arm by your side. If you are unable to supply the information we will use average measurements for the selected size.
Standard product features:
- Mandarin collar
- 7 frog buttons down the front
- Standard long sleeves with folded cuff
- Side slits
- Set in sleeves
Fabric and colors:
- To check your size refer to the size chart below: Chart 1 Around the body and Chart 2 Height
- OR you can use the Sizes Navigation Tab for the full sizing information
- Do select your actual size; do not add anything because the jacket will be about 8" larger around the body so it is loose and flowing for Tai Chi and Martial Arts
- As you browse the two fabrics in the checkboxes below, the specific fabric color chart will appear if you tick the box (the product image will be replaced by the fabric chart see above right) - click on the image of the color chart to open to full size, each fabric has it's own color chart
- To order, write your selection for the outer fabric and the lining using the color name and number
- Option to order pants
- Option to have a different color embroidery, cuffs, collar and lining
Special tailoring request and Embroidery details:
- Option to request a minor change
- If your waist or hips are significantly wider than your chest/bust please provide this information/measurement in the Special Tailoring Request box
Click on the links below to go to the size chart and custom measurement instructions