Click to enlarge image(s)
This is a beaut shirt to wear to class or general street wear. It's great in any of our fabrics, the example here is pure cotton silk which is light and soft. The Tai Chi shirt is styled with Oriental frog buttons, a stand up collar, side slits and set in sleeves rather than raglan sleeves. It is available in short sleeves, 3/4 sleeves or long sleeves. The shirt is made 2" narrower and 3" shorter than our Standard Tai Chi jacket; specifications can be found in the thumbnail images above.
To complete the outfit the V neck shirt can be worn under the Casual Tai Chi Jacket. Image 2 of the thumbnail selection shows the black shirt sitting slightly higher than the jacket due to a stand up collar.
The stand up collar is quite feminine and for men we have a masculine version, below I have asked for gender for this purpose.
Standard product features:
- V Neck (stand up collar for women, see images)
- 5 or 6 simple frog buttons down the front depending on size
- Side slits
- Standard elbow length sleeves
- Set in sleeves (you may wish to provide the measurement across the back of your shoulders ie seam to seam)
Fabrics and colors:
- To check your size refer to the size chart below: Chart 1 Around the body and Chart 2 Height
- OR you can use the Sizes Navigation Tab for the full sizing information
- Do select your actual size; do not add anything because the jacket will be about 6" larger around the body so it is loose fitting for Tai Chi
- If you want to know the finished garment dimensions you can check the Finished Garment Chart in the image thumbnails above
Options to customise your Tai Chi shirt:
- As you brouse the fabrics in the checkboxes below, the specific fabric color chart will appear when you tick the box (the product image will be replaced by the fabric chart see above right) - click on the image of the chart to open to full size, each fabric has it's own color chart
- To order, make your selection, tick the box and write the color name and number
- Optional sleeve lengths long and 3/4
- 2 Front patch pockets
Special tailoring request:
- Option to request a minor change
- If your waist or hips are significantly wider than your chest/bust please provide this information/measurement in the Special tailoring request box