Click to enlarge image(s)
Our Gong Fu pants are the same as our standard Tia Chi pants with the Ruyi motif on the legs. See the product features listed below including our generous cut and diamond shaped gusset. The pants are priced the same then the embroidery is an additional $25 as it is outsourced. The Ruyi pattern is available on the side (see product image) or at the front with a longer stem (as in the image of Grandmaster Pui Chan, see thumbnail images).
- Ruyi pattern located on side of leg or front with longer stem
- Soft elastic at the waist and at the ankles
- All pants have a drawstring at the waist
- The crotch is long enough so that there is no pulling or need for adjustment during practice
- There is a diamond shaped gusset sewn into the crotch which is necessary to allow you to perform deep squats and high kicks
- Our standard pants with ankle elastic, we have added 4" to the length so they fold over and touch the top of your shoes when you are standing upright
- There is a small pocket sewn onto the inside waistband for your convenience
- The Tai Chi pants are a generous cut around the hips - standard is an additional 10" to the body measurement
Fabrics and colors:-
- To check your size refer to the size chart below: Chart 1 Around the body and Chart 2 Height
- OR you can use the Sizes Navigation Tab for the full sizing information
- Do select your actual size; do not add anything because the pants will be about 8"- 10" larger around the body and for the standard pants with ankle elastic they are approximately 4" longer
- If you want to know the finished garment dimensions you can check the Finished Garment Chart in the image thumbnails above
- As you browse the fabrics below, the specific fabric color chart will appear (as an image: above right) when you tick the box - click on the image of the color chart to open to full size. Each fabric has it's own color chart
- To order, make your selection, tick the box and write the color name and number
Standard tailoring adjustment for plus sizes with a short leg combination:-
- Additional pockets: front, rear or both
- Optional ankle finish: *hemmed, unhemmed, drawstring, cuff with frog buttons - *Ankle finish requires the desired length please measure the outer leg from the waist to the desired length
Special Tailoring Requests:-
- For plus sizes XXXL and XXXXL with a short leg combination, out tailors will make a judgement regarding the crotch length based on experience. If you wish to make a comment, or, for additional accuracy/comfort, provie a crotch measurement please do so in the "Special Tailoring Request" box below. To measure, take the tape measure from the top of the wasitband at the front then through the legs to the top of the waistband at the back (total rise). We add 2" plus the diamond shaped gusset.
- When ordering the Tai Chi pants, use the editable box below to let us know if you have a special request or to remind us to repeat the specifications of your last order.